California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) is an organization of practicing, board-certified plastic surgeons committed to the highest ethical standards. Our mission is to advance the profession of plastic surgery through continuing educational activities, advising the public, acting as patient advocates, and protecting the welfare of the people of California with respect to cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
CSPS is an invaluable resource for patients seeking information concerning plastic surgery and/or requiring the expertise of our Member Surgeons located throughout the state of California. This website allows prospective patients to search through our Board Certified Plastic Surgeons via location, range of services or by name. It also serves as an educational forum for patients and physicians alike as we strive to provide the highest quality care.
We welcome you to the California Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Membership BenefitsJoining CSPS gives you the unique opportunity to expand your professional network with other like-minded plastic surgeons in the State of California.
The intangible benefits of networking and collegiality are supplemented with the tangible benefits listed below:
- Job Opportunities Listing - Members receive a discount when posting a Job Opportunity on the website.
- League of Leaders - Members have access to a list of leaders in plastic surgery who will make themselves available to you for advice, guidance or mentorship.
- Lobbyist, engaged by CSPS, works on all California legislative issues identified as affecting the practice of plastic surgery in our state.
- Power of a unified voice in the state’s policies and regulations.
- Regular communications on issues of importance to you and your patients.
- Annual Meeting reduced registration fee. The Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the plastic surgery field, network with colleagues, and earn required CME credits.
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons Political Action Committee, or CSPS-PAC, advocates on behalf of all Plastic Surgeons in California.
- CSPS Education and Research Foundation (CSPSERF), our non-profit 501(c)(3) aimed at identifying and pursuing, through directed research, education, and charitable contributions, various issues relevant to the advancement, effectiveness and safety of plastic surgery.
- Engaged and dedicated board and committee members working for the advancement of the specialty.
- Opportunities for participation and involvement.
- CSPS works in conjunction with the four Regional California Plastic Surgery Societies, as well as the National Plastic Surgical Societies to ensure that our interests are protected
- Access to the Members Only CSPS Website, where you can find other members, sponsor a new member, and update your profile.
- Updates regarding CSPS Society news, legislative issues, member information, etc.
- Periodic discounts on items used in your practice. Current discounts include COVID testing kits.