Joining CSPS gives you the unique opportunity to expand your professional network with other like-minded plastic surgeons in the State of California. The intangible benefits of networking and collegiality are supplemented with the tangible benefits listed below:
- Job Opportunities Listing - Members receive a discount when posting a Job Opportunity on the website.
- League of Leaders - Members have access to a list of leaders in plastic surgery who will make themselves available to you for advice, guidance or mentorship.
- Lobbyist, engaged by CSPS, works on all California legislative issues identified as affecting the practice of plastic surgery in our state.
- Power of a unified voice in the state’s policies and regulations.
- Regular communications on issues of importance to you and your patients.
- Annual Meeting reduced registration fee. The Annual Meeting provides an opportunity to learn about the latest trends in the plastic surgery field, network with colleagues, and earn required CME credits.
- California Society of Plastic Surgeons Political Action Committee, or CSPS-PAC, advocates on behalf of all Plastic Surgeons in California.
- CSPS Education and Research Foundation (CSPSERF), our non-profit 501(c)(3) aimed at identifying and pursuing, through directed research, education, and charitable contributions, various issues relevant to the advancement, effectiveness and safety of plastic surgery.
- Engaged and dedicated board and committee members working for the advancement of the specialty.
- Opportunities for participation and involvement.
- CSPS works in conjunction with the four Regional California Plastic Surgery Societies, as well as the National Plastic Surgical Societies to ensure that our interests are protected
- Access to the Members Only CSPS Website, where you can find other members, sponsor a new member, and update your profile.
- Updates regarding CSPS Society news, legislative issues, member information, etc.
- Periodic discounts on items used in your practice. Current discounts include COVID testing kits.