INSTRUCTIONS FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSIONS
Abstract Submissions may be submitted as follows:
A. ONLINE (preferred)
See online form below.
B. EMAIL email@example.com
Amanda Gosman, MD & Gordon Lee, MD
2020 CSPS 70th Annual Meeting
Scientific Program Committee Co-Chairs
4269 Valley View Road
El Sobrante, CA 94803
1. All persons who present an accepted paper must complete a faculty disclosure statement, submit their talk prior to the meeting, and register for the Annual Meeting and pay all applicable fees.
2. Resident Competition abstracts must be accompanied by a letter from the Residency Program Director certifying the work was performed by the Resident while in a California clinical plastic surgery residency program.
3. All abstracts submitted are limited to 350 words and should contain:
A. Introduction (including the background, objectives and the relevance)
Note: In addition to the 350 words, the abstract may also contain one (1) figure/table.
Abstracts will be evaluated in part on whether all of the above information is included. An important factor in judging clinical studies will be the length of follow-up documented in the abstract.
The CSPS expects that all of its CME program will adhere to the ACCME’s content validation value statements. Specifically, all the recommendations involving clinical medicine in a CME activity must be based on evidence that is accepted within the profession of medicine as adequate justification for their indications and contraindications in the care of patients. All scientific research referred to, reported or used in CME in support or justification of a patient care recommendation must conform to the generally accepted standards of experimental design, data collection and analysis. Please contact the CSPS if you do not feel your abstract can meet these standards.
4. Once your abstract form is submitted and processed, a confirmation of receipt will be emailed to you.
5. Please address all questions or concerns to the 2020 Scientific Program Committee Co- Chairs. You will be notified of the acceptance or rejection of your paper by January 2020.