The California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) is an organization of practicing, board-certified plastic surgeons committed to the highest ethical standards. Our mission is to advance the profession of plastic surgery through continuing educational activities, advising the public, acting as patient advocates, and protecting the welfare of the people of California with respect to cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery.
Being a CSPS member offers the following benefits:
- Access to paid lobbyist working on all California legislative issues
- Opportunity to attend the CSPS Annual Meeting to learn about the latest trends in the plastic surgery field, network with colleagues, and earn required CME credits. Also have the option to attend an ACLS Training Course and CPR Course conveniently offered during the CSPS Annual Meeting, all at a low CSPS member registration cost.
- Annals publication from CSPS Annual Meeting presentations
- Committed board members dedicated to the advancement of the Society. Committees include (and not limited to) Legislative Committee, Public Education Committee, CSPS Representatives to the CMA House of Delegates.
- Access to Legal Counsel
- CSPS Members have access to login into the CSPS Website and create their own user profile that includes their contact information, website, procedures they specialize in, etc. This is a valuable marketing tool for potential patients looking for a board certified plastic surgeon.
- Receive timely updates regarding CSPS Society news, legislative issues, member information, etc. via email and mail.
- No Dues required for Life Members
- Visiting Professor Program – opportunity to invite and host the CSPS President to come to your program and give a talk on various topics.