Full Compliance with CAN-SPAM.
The California Society of Plastic Surgeons (CSPS) maintains dedicated web and database servers hosting content and email services. WHS has never, and will never, participate or allow SPAM to be sent from any of its dedicated servers. If you believe that SPAM has been sent from us, please let us know immediately so that our engineers can investigate and rectify the situation.
Your Privacy is Completely Assured.
- WHS does not collect any information your browser makes available whenever you visit our website.
- Most of our systems require you to register for an account. The Society may collect personal information in order to create an account (typically your name, email address and a password for your account). That information will be used to provide the service. For certain services, such as Meeting Registration, the WHS may request credit card or other payment information which we transmit in encrypted form on secure servers and then discard. These data are not permanently stored.
- We do not rent, give out, or sell your personally identifying information to other companies or individuals.
- At no time is your information available to anyone outside of WHS leadership, its employees or managers.
- We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- We restrict access to your personally identifying information to WHS leaders who need to know that information in order to deliver, operate, develop or improve our services.
- At no time is your personally identifying information available to the outside public.
- All information and services can be sent over encrypted channels. Not all WHS information may use this service. In the event of credit card or checking account use, all information is sent over 128-bit or 256-bit encrypted channels.
There are no refunds for membership dues or donations. There will be partial refunds issued on a case by case basis for meeting registrations, more details will be available either on the registration form.
Changes to this Policy
The Privacy Notice posted on this site was updated on November 20, 2020.